“The diseases-causing bacteria cannot survive for more than a few hours on copper surfaces”
Centre of applied microbiology and research, U.S.A.
When one is copper toxic one may experience nausea, vomiting, intestinal cramping, insomnia, hair loss, depression, irregular periods and diarrhea. Usually with toxicity if you supplement with enough zinc, it should clear up the problem.
Copper is wonderful! It plays an important role in the system. It is necessary to convert iron to hemoglobin. It is also vital to respiration. According to George L. Redmon PhD, ND, in his book entitled, �Minerals, What Your Body Really Needs and Why�, protein hemoglobin carries oxygen in the blood and requires copper for its synthesis and function. He also states that copper may be useful in helping with lung damage associated with emphysema.
Interestingly enough, scientists have found that copper plays a key role in slowing down the degenerative effects of rheumatoid arthritis. It will interact with the pigments in fats to inhibit free radical formation, helping with all types of inflammatory disturbances.
Copper is great for a number of things. Has been found to be quite effective in expelling parasites from the system. Once copper is ingested, parasites try to leave the system and you may experience what is called a toxic flush or healing crisis. This is where all of your symptoms seem to get worse and worse. This is normal. You might experience abdominal cramping, rashes, itching, allergies, etc. These are all common on a parasite cleanse. Once through the cleanse, most people find they feel better than ever.
Copper is also wonderful for the skin, hair, arteries, metabolism and cellular oxidation.
A Sure Remedy of Various Diseases
At this time when the world is riddled with pollution, our countrymen are using high potency tablets even for minor problems which are spreading poison in their bodies. Our rishes, saints and even doctors have found a vary easy method to deal with such disorders. The best remedy to overcome these problems, is to store water in a copper utensil overnight and drink four glasses every morning.
After this you can wash your mouth and brush your teeth. It is also advisable not to take tea for at least 45 minutes. Patients who can not drink four glasses of water at a time, can start with smaller quantity and increase the quantity gradually. There is no disease in the world which can not be cured by this method. It is useful to drink water before sunrise for all including health persons.
Water is Life
By drinking water stored in copper utensil it can cure following disease: � Fatness � TB � Liver Disease � All Eye Diseases � Stomach Disorders � Mental Weakness � Cough Problems � Monthly Ladies Problems � Gall Bladder Disease (stone) Etc. � Old Age Weakness � Blood Pressure � Joint Pains � Heart Disease � Bronchitis � Cancer of the Blood � Uterus Cancer � Pimples � Acidity � Piles
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.